AUCTIONEERS, APPRAISERS & VALUERS for over 160 years
WEDNESDAY 16 SEPTEMBER AUCTION SALE
Hand sanitiser is available at all entrances, Masks are compulsory and temperatures are taken upon entering our premises.
SATURDAY 19 SEPTEMBER AUCTION SALE
UPCOMING AUCTIONS ON-SITE
Hofmeyr Mills specializes in
- Auction sales of fixed property, furniture & motor vehicles.
- Appraisements of property, furniture and motor vehicles for deceased estates.
- Valuations of Commercial & Residential properties.
- Valuations of Art, Antiques, Furniture and Motor Vehicles.
- Insurance valuations of movable assets.
- Valuations of movable and immovable property for liquidations and insolvent estates.
Saturday morning auctions
- Quality household furniture
- Jewellery etc
- Selected motor vehicles
Viewing Fridays 11h00-13h00 & 14h00-17h0
and Saturday from 08h30
Wednesday morning auctions
- General household and budget furniture,
- Garage sundries,
- Flea market stock etc.
Viewing on Tuesdays 14h00-17h00
Click here to be added to our email list
J.J. Hofmeyr & Son CC was established in 1857 by Johannes Jacob Hofmeyr and is the oldest firm of Auctioneers & Estate Agents in South Africa. In 1989 Hofmeyrs acquired the firm of W.A. Mills Auctioneers (Pty) Ltd, Wynberg, and are now trading as HOFMEYR – MILLS AUCTIONEERS.
The business is at present run by fifth generation Hablutzel brothers, Paul and Henre`, direct descendants through marriage of J J Hofmeyr. Both have qualified in Property Valuations, are registered with The SA Council of Valuers, are members of The SA Institute of Valuers, and are Government Appointed Appraisers.
HOFMEYR – MILLS AUCTIONEERS provide honest, quality and efficient service and have proudly done so for the past 160 years.