AUCTIONEERS, APPRAISERS & VALUERS for over 160 years
WEDNESDAY 5 AUGUST AUCTION SALE
Hand sanitiser is available at all entrances, Masks are compulsory and temperatures are taken upon entering our premises.
NO AUCTION THIS SATURDAY 8 AUGUST
UPCOMING AUCTIONS ON-SITE
Hofmeyr Mills specializes in
- Auction sales of fixed property, furniture & motor vehicles.
- Appraisements of property, furniture and motor vehicles for deceased estates.
- Valuations of Commercial & Residential properties.
- Valuations of Art, Antiques, Furniture and Motor Vehicles.
- Insurance valuations of movable assets.
- Valuations of movable and immovable property for liquidations and insolvent estates.
Saturday morning auctions
- Quality household furniture
- Jewellery etc
- Selected motor vehicles
Viewing Fridays 11h00-13h00 & 14h00-17h0
and Saturday from 08h30
Wednesday morning auctions
- General household and budget furniture,
- Garage sundries,
- Flea market stock etc.
Viewing on Tuesdays 14h00-17h00
Click here to be added to our email list
J.J. Hofmeyr & Son CC was established in 1857 by Johannes Jacob Hofmeyr and is the oldest firm of Auctioneers & Estate Agents in South Africa. In 1989 Hofmeyrs acquired the firm of W.A. Mills Auctioneers (Pty) Ltd, Wynberg, and are now trading as HOFMEYR – MILLS AUCTIONEERS.
The business is at present run by fifth generation Hablutzel brothers, Paul and Henre`, direct descendants through marriage of J J Hofmeyr. Both have qualified in Property Valuations, are registered with The SA Council of Valuers, are members of The SA Institute of Valuers, and are Government Appointed Appraisers.
HOFMEYR – MILLS AUCTIONEERS provide honest, quality and efficient service and have proudly done so for the past 160 years.