- The highest bidder shall be the Purchaser immediately the lots have been knocked down to them. Should any dispute arise between two or more bidders, the lot in dispute will be put up again and resold, or the Auctioneer may declare the purchaser. The Auctioneer’s decision in all cases is final.
- The lots are to be taken away and paid for, whether genuine, authentic or not, with all faults and errors of the description, at the buyers risk and expense, on the day of sale. The Auctioneer and Vendor not being responsible for correct description and authenticity of, or any fault or defect in any lot and making no warranty whatever. A bid shall be taken as proof that the bidder has made themselves acquainted with the lot for which they have bid.
- The Auctioneer’s Vendue Roll of sale is final. No dispute will be taken into consideration as to the correctness of same. All lots knocked down will remain at the risk of the Purchaser.
- In terms of the Value Added Tax Act of 1991, all goods auctioned on behalf of private individuals and non-registered vendors are sold free of Vat. In the event of the Seller being a registered Vendor, the goods on sale are sold inclusive of Vat.
- TERMS: CASH, CARD OR EFT payable on the day of sale.
- A 15 % buyers commission exclusive of VAT will be payable on all purchases (i.e 17.25 %)
- R1000 deposit is payable on registration
No products were found matching your selection.